Thursday, November 13, 2008

On vacation :)


I will not be in Ampang basically for two days.
I will be on vacation, 3 days 2 nights with my high school friends.
Where to?
BUKIT BINTANG.

Yes, bukit bintang.I know it is very near, yet i am looking at the quality time that i will be spending with them.We will be staying at the apartment in KL plaza..Thanks abah.I need you to help me book for my other friends too yeh? :P  Thank you.Its been a while since i lepak with them , having a good laugh and gossip sessions.

In 1 hour, i will take a cab to bukit bintang,
carrying a travelling bag ( as if going to Pulau Tioman),
and preparing to have my best time with friends.
I shall update my 'vacation' soon enough. :)


5 comments:

razin salleh said...

have fun beb :)

Anonymous said...

nak ikottttttttttt..
huhuhuhuuh..
nnt ngan kitowang lak tau!

kamal sabran said...

selamat :)

razin salleh said...

update la wey....!!

saat omar said...

Neesa is 25? gosh u looks like u are 21 hehehe...