Wednesday, November 12, 2008

25

Being 25.

25 is a big number.
I can't run away from being 25.
Sometimes, i feel that i am not ready to be 25.
I felt that i am still 20 ( hehe, perasan ok)
When people ask your age,
"How old are you?"
"I am 25"
A lot of questions will be asked.
Adult questions.
What are you doing? What is your future plan?
When to get married?
Why you're still not married?
Is 25 old enough?
Sometimes, i feel that "Huih, i am 25 already"
Somtimes, i feel that " baru 25..."
I dont know what to feel.

Being 25,
I managed to achieve few things in life.
Alhamdulilah.
However, i have missed a lot of oppurtunities that i could live a better life when i am 25.
I have been through a lot of highs and lows.

Soon, 
in 5 months, 
i will not be 25 anymore.
I am gonna be 26. Huh, i feel like 26 is a number full of responsibility.

My high and low being 25.
High : I've gone through the 25 minutes viva presentation last wednesday! argh! lega!
Low : Having no life for 3-4 months struggling to go through the 25 minutes!

Whatever it is, i am glad i am 25.
I hope being 25 , 
I have made my family proud +
I have made my friends happy.

No comments: